The Gala Tumbler may be used as a defluidizer or dryer for brittle products, a pellet coater for tacky products, or a pellet classifier for any type of product.
Configure your own product according to your requirements and needs. If you are unsure of the configuration, provide us in the notes the necessary information about the existing sensor or product, even a competitor. We will be happy to help you find an alternative MAAG products. If your request is urgent, let us know. We will do our best to help you resolve this situation to your satisfaction as quickly as possible. If we have all the information, we are able to offer a model with minor differences.
If you need more information do not hesitate to contact us.
MAAG Configuration code
- Aluminum housing with hinged doors for easy access to the drum for cleaning
- The stainless steel drum has removable screens in each screen section for access to the drum in several places
- The hinged doors have large windows so the operator can inspect the product and make adjustments to the drum level or drum speed while it is running
- The tumbler has a leveling device which allows +/- 3° adjustment. This leveling device can be manual or automatic
- The drum can be removed fully assembled and a new drum installed in its place for quicker changeovers between product runs
- The drum can receive solids or fl uids through the inlet chute