The widely tried and proven dry-cut strand pelletizer produces top quality cylindrical or micro-pellets, which are ideal for further downstream processing. Its compact design makes the strand pelletizer very suitable for lab applications. The variable system configuration enables a perfect adaptation to the product being processed with high flexibility when changing products
Configure your own product according to your requirements and needs. If you are unsure of the configuration, provide us in the notes the necessary information about the existing sensor or product, even a competitor. We will be happy to help you find an alternative MAAG products. If your request is urgent, let us know. We will do our best to help you resolve this situation to your satisfaction as quickly as possible. If we have all the information, we are able to offer a model with minor differences.
If you need more information do not hesitate to contact us.
MAAG Configuration code
|Technical Data||PRIMO 30||PRIMO 60||PRIMO 120|
|Operating width:||30 mm||60 mm||120 mm|
|No. of strands:||1-3||3-10||10-25|
|Throughput:||0,3-2 kg/h||2-20 kg/h||10-60 kg/h|
|Pellet size:||0,3-3 mm||0,3-6 mm||0,3-6 mm|
- Production of micro-pellets to avoid milling
- For direct tableting or encapsulation
- Continuous operation or batch production
- Suitable for laboratory usage in the research and development phase
- Pelletizing of brittle and/or sticky formulations
- For pelletizing from an extruder or reactor vessel